terça-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2009

" I quote others only the better to express myself" Michel de Montaigne

"When one dreams alone, it´s only a dream. When many dream together, it is the beginning of a new reality." Friedensreich Hundertwasser

"If dreams are a translation of waking life, equally waking life is a translation of dream" André Breton

"I used to dream in black and white until I made a color movie, and then I dreamt in color" Peter Bogdanovich

"...dreams are not a panacea. Dreams are another reality ... and the proof is that nightmares are intolerable." Amédée Ozenfant

" Sleep seems to hammer out for me the logical conclusions of my vague days, and offer them to me as dream." D.H. Lawrence

"The germ of a future composition comes suddenly and unexpectedly ... it takes root with extraordinary force and rapidity ... frequently in a somnambulistic state..." Tchaikovsky

"Dreamed I was a song. Disappointing to wake and find myself a man in a hole." Brian Eno

"You can waken men only by dreaming their dreams more clearly than they can dream themselves, not by demonstrating their lives as geometrical theorems." Alexander Herzen



1 comentário:

Maráining!! disse...

Madalaining adorei este teu post.
Aprecio especialmente a citação de Tchaikovski (que boss!), tem tudo haver como meu projecto.